The Law Offices of Victor J. Poree seeks to obtain the best results for its clients, and to provide quality family law services at a reasonable cost. We have been committed to settling cases early in the proceedings without sacrificing our client's interests. If litigation is necessary, Mr. Poree aggressively seeks to obtain the best results for our clients. Mr. Poree has over 38 years of experience and is a trusted California divorce attorney who will represent your interests in all areas of family law and divorce issues. He is a skilled litigator in divorce, legal separation, domestic violence, child and spousal support, child custody and visitation rights, modifications, paternity actions, step-parent adoptions, guardianships, interstate child support and interstate custody disputes and mediation counsel services.
For an appointment, call the Law Offices of Victor J. Poree at (925) 469-0840 today.
Attorney Victor J. Poree has been in practice for more than 38 years, and brings his wealth of experience to bear on every case. When you are embroiled in a divorce, child custody or visitation rights battle, we will bring our knowledge, dedication and attention to every aspect of your case. For family law assistance, call the Law Offices of Victor J. Poree at (925) 469-0840 today.
Professional Associations, Awards and Certifications
- California and U.S. District Court and Northern and Eastern Districts of California (1978)
- Eastern Alameda and Alameda County Bar Associations (EACBA)
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Family Lawyers Association (ACFLA) - Member, Board of Directors
- Association of Family Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- 2017 Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Peer Review Award
What Sets Us Apart
- In Practice Since 1978
- Dedicated Staff
- Experienced Family Law Attorney
- Sound Legal Counsel
- Strong Representation
- More than 38 Years of Experience
- Familiar with the Courts in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Understands the Laws
- Strives to Achieve the Best Possible Outcome for Your Case
*Please contact our Pleasanton law firm with questions about your legal issues. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed