Victor J. Poree, Attorney at Law seeks to obtain the best results for his clients, and to provide aggressive legal representation at a reasonable cost. He has been committed to settling cases early in the proceedings without sacrificing client's interests. If litigation is necessary, he aggressively seeks to obtain the best results for his clients. He has over 38 years of experience and is a trusted California divorce attorney who will represent your interests in all areas of family law and trusts and estate law. He is a skilled litigator in divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, modifications, interstate child support, and interstate custody disputes.
- California and U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of California (1978)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law J.D.
- Eastern Alameda County Bar Association (EACBA)
- Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA)
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Family Lawyers Association (ACFLA) - Member, Board of Directors
- Association of Family Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
*Please contact our Pleasanton law firm with questions about your legal issues. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed